Wednesday 22 October 2008

One Idea...so many questions

I started thinking what ideas could I develop for my project. After going almost crazy for about 3 days, I came up with one idea/concept which I really like:
The Power of Nature. I think its probably sooo simple, and yet it communicates absolutely everything that I want to say through my stamp design. I mean we should never underestimate the power of Nature, and I think the biggest problem is that we ARE doing that! Once we start changing our habits, and way of thinking, we could really start appreciating where we live and all that is given to us by the planet we live in.

So after coming up with this concept, I chose to write a series of questions on how I would develop this idea through a research process.

The Power of Nature
1. What is alternative energy?
2. What kinds of alternative energy are most efficient and widely used?
3. How does each one work?
4. How does each one look? * This is a very important question, because understanding how they look I can incorporate them into my designs.
5. Are there any other campaign/projects about alternative energy?
6. Will researching campaigns/projects from common areas help me have a better understanding about my project? (i.e. recycling, go green campaigns, etc)
7. What elements should be in every design? 
8. How will I develop my ideas into graphic designs that can be eye-catching and at the same time create awareness about the subject?

I think researching and answering these questions, would be the most helpful tool to help me understand my project and create the designs that will represent everything I'm trying to say.

No comments: